Monday, February 23, 2009

Prestigeous NAN 2008 Model Horse Show

Susan Hargrove, one of my model horse collector customers, had several of her horses quality for NAN 2008. The North American Nationals (NAN) is a national championship show held annually and hosted by NAMHSA (North American Model Horse Show Association). This is the world's largest model horse show, regularly attracting entrants from around the globe.

At NAN 2008, Susan's horses won 10 Grand National Champion (GNC) awards and 6 Reserve National Champion (RNC) awards. WTG, Susan!!

These are a few of her favorite "Kids" (as she fondly calls her horses) shown with their winning plaques and ribbons:

DiamondDesign, a Thoroughbred OF
GNC Western Arena Trail
(gate obstacle set-up shown with
my wagon wheel florals)

Jed, ARCM
GNC in Western Arena Trail
(ground pole obstacle set-up
shown with my potted florals
)

Scootee2, QuarterHorse
GNC in Western Arena Trail
(water obstacle set-up shown with
my wagon wheel florals)


Suits Her Fancy, Paint
RNC in CM Halter Showmanship
(set-up shown with wall backdrop
and my florals)


2 comments:

Wanna Reading said...

Hi, I am a new fan of your blog. Hope you can join my free horse lovers club RiderMate.com. It is very active now.

GOLDEN UNICORN MINIATURES said...

Hi Wanna! Thank you!